- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. Loften County® ground pork
- 2-3 stalks of celery, diced small
- 1 small onion, diced small small dice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 tbsp firmly packed light brown sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Let’s get cooking!
Instructions: Add olive oil to a large sauté pan on med-high heat. Add pork, onion and celery to the pan and cook until no longer pink. In a separate bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, ketchup, barbeque sauce, mustard powder and brown sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, ketchup, barbeque sauce, mustard powder and brown sugar.
Add sauce mixture to pan and let the sauce come to a simmer, stirring constantly. Turn to low heat and reduce until your desired thickness. Season with salt and pepper to taste.