- 1 lb. Bridger Shaved Steak
- 6 Poached Eggs
- 3 English muffins
- 1 packaged pre-mix Hollandaise sauce
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 ½ Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp diced chive (optional)
Let’s get cooking!
Make hollandaise sauce according to directions.
Heat sauté pan with butter on med-high heat, add shaved steak, and cook, season with salt and pepper.
Start the poaching process, and also start to toast the English muffins
- Make sure your eggs are fresh.
- Add a small dash of vinegar and salt to a pan of steadily simmering water.(not rolling boil)
- Crack eggs individually into a cup.
- Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk.
- Slowly tip the egg into the water, white first. Leave to cook for three minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, cutting off any wispy edges using the edge of the spoon.
- Drain onto a paper towel
Place English open faced and pile with steak, place one egg on each half, and top with Hollandaise sauce, and chive (optional).