- 1 ¼ lbs. Loften County® Ground Pork with Taco Seasoning
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 - 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1 - 15oz. can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 - 10oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1 - 4 oz. can green chilies, chopped
- 6 - 10-inch flour soft tortilla
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cups crushed hard tortilla
Let’s get cooking!
Instructions: In a medium deep sauté pan, heat on high and add olive oil to pan and brown ground pork. Add onion and continue to cook until no longer pink about 5 min. Once no longer pink, add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. In a separate bowl combine enchilada sauce, black beans, refried beans, salsa and green chilies. Add sauce from bowl to the pork onion garlic mix.
Grease a 13 by 9 in pan and place two flour tortillas on the bottom. Place 1 cup of meat mix and layer with cheese. Repeat layers of tortillas, meat mix and cheese. Add the remaining meat mix on top of cheese. Layer with crushed tortilla on top and then add the remaining cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 30 minutes.