- 1 package Chinese Sausage
- 4 Corn on the cob, husked
- 1 Green pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 Zucchini, sliced ¼ inch
- 1 Summer Squash, sliced ¼ inch
- 1 Spanish Onion, large slices
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Vegetable Oil, enough to coat
- Salt and pepper to taste
Let’s get cooking!
Preheat oven to 375F or fire up the grill!
Toss peppers, zucchini, summer squash, onion and tomatoes in a large bowl with parsley and oil.
Lay out aluminum foil large enough to hold 1 sausage and 1 corn on the cob.
Place 1 sausage and 1 corn on the cob in the foil. Arrange other vegetables into each foil package, crimp package.
Lay on grill or place on pan in the oven. Cook until contents are hot and tender approx 20 -25 minutes. Sausage should have internal temp of 165F.