- 1 lb Bridger Shaved Steak
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- ¼ cup butter + 4 Tbsp butter (separated in ½)
- 1 cup beef broth + ½ cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
Let’s get cooking!
Melt 2 Tbsp butter on med-high heat in sauté Pan, Add Garlic, Onions and Mushrooms together in the pan, lightly season with salt (1 tsp), and cook until onions are tender.
Remove mushroom, onion, garlic mix from pan, add 2 Tbsp butter and return to heat, once butter is melted add beef and season lightly with 1 tsp salt cook until slightly browned, and then add onion garlic mushroom mixture back to pan.
Add flour and ½ cup beef broth together and mix until no more clumps appear, pour over beef and vegetable mix, then add remaining broth, and put on high heat until it reaches a simmer, add sour cream, and mix, adjust flavoring if needed with Salt and Pepper.
Pour over egg noodles and serve.