- 1 lb. Bridger Shaved Steak
- 1 package (300 gr) medium egg noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp Light Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 4 tsp Rice vinegar
- 3 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 large head of bok choi, chopped small (discard 1 inch of top green)
- 1 ½ cup chopped Spring Onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Let’s get cooking!
Cook noodles in salted water until “al dente”.
Heat 2 Tbsp sunflower oil in deep sauté pan on med-high heat. Add beef and cook until just done (browned through), season lightly with salt.
Once cooked, remove meat, and set aside. Add more sunflower oil (1 Tbsp) to sauté pan. Add boy choi, bean sprouts, and green onion and sauté for 2-3 min. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine and rice vinegar until coated. Add sesame oil and mix.
Poor over noodles and serve.